- Prefer candidates with a degree in Project/Construction Management, Engineering, Business, or related field. Applicants with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- This position will provide project management leadership for complex transmission projects.
- Responsible for overall project scope, schedule, cost, and risk management.
- Responsible for leading projects through internal and external processes, including project lifecycle processes.
- Occasional overnight travel is required to locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, South and North Dakota.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis