- Integripath is currently seeking candidates for a Technician, who will assist with various tests under the direction of the Process Development Manager and Engineers.
- Responsibilities include assembling test equipment, auxiliaries, and instrumentation, as well as disassemble, clean, and store the test equipment.
- Hired individual will also be responsible for feed introduction and production collection during test work.
- These responsibilities are expected to be performed in a safe manner at all times.
- Prefer candidates with 1 or more years of experience in a related technician position.
- Experience managing multiple projects with changing deadlines, and the ability to confidentially manage priorities and expectations.
- Computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Office, Excel, etc.
- Team player, able to effectively work with customers, co-workers, suppliers, consultants, etc.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis