- Hired candidate will be responsible for tracking invoices, retention payments, and performing demand planning.
- We are seeking someone who is detail oriented, a team player, an exceptional communicator, and is flexible to change priorities, as needed.
- Prior experience or knowledge of the Supply Chain process is preferred, but not required.
- Responsible to perform project controls assignments in support of Project Managers.
- Will be accountable for generating reports, responding to data requests, assist with control activities, and to developing, maintain, and support project schedules.
- Will coordinate with Project Managers to obtain weekly and monthly cost and schedule updates.
- Assist Project Managers in providing accurate forecasting and reviewing of expenditures.
- This position requires someone with an advanced level of experience using MS Excel.
- Prefer someone with experience or knowledge of reporting tools such as Business Objects and Primavera, but is not required.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis